red DESIGN established in 1993
- red DESIGN, designs, prototypes and realises furniture and artefacts for a diversity of clients, from private, to corporate, to religious, to government.
- Conrad Garget Architects
- Cox Rayner Architects
- Urban Art Projects
- Gadens Lawyers
- Boyd Lock Co.
- Merlin International & Multiplex
- Community Aid Abroad
- Uniquely Australia & Pongrass Furniture
- Queensland University of Technology
- Brisbane City Council
- Museum of Brisbane
- Education Queensland
- Redcliffe Art Gallery
- Regional Art Gallery of Cairns
- Smorgan ARC
- Marine Board of Tasmania
- University of Tasmania
- Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Catholic Parish of the Gold Coast
- Catholic Parish of Caloundra
- One off furniture and lighting pieces, various private clients.
Dedicated to sustainable business and manufacturing practices for a prosperous and healthy planet.